35 sweet things to say to make your girlfriend feel good about herself. If you have a girlfriend, you know that she can make you feel amazing with just a smile and a gentle touch.
However, are you doing enough to return the favor?
While actions speak volumes to women, sometimes all it takes is a kind word or two to make her day.
If you really mean it, then your words can create a massive positive impact on those you care about, especially your lady love.
As guys, we are trained to hide our emotions from the world, but considering that it’s our girlfriends and that we love them (right?), we owe it to them to open up, even if it’s just a little.
As they say, sharing is caring, and these words will help indicate your true feelings.
So, with that in mind, let’s go over 35 things you can say to your girlfriend to make her feel good.
In this case, we are going for things that will show her how much you love and care for her, while also building her up as the strong, vivacious woman that she is.
- You look really gorgeous today.
- I was thinking about you, so I just wanted to say I love you.
- I can’t wait to see you again. Being apart from you is agony.
- You’re going to have a beautiful day today, I just know it.
- Everyday you make me realize how lucky I am to be with someone as incredible as you.
- Your beauty is only surpassed by your brilliant energy.
- You know what I love about you? The fact that I can open up and be real with you.
- I just want you to know that you inspire me to be a better person, so thank you.
- Every time we are apart for too long, I go crazy thinking about you.
- You are always on my mind, and I find myself missing you without even realizing it.
- I know this kind of sounds shallow, but I think you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.
- I would follow you to the ends of the Earth just to be next to you.
- Every part of you is entrancing, from your scent to your smoking hot body to the way you smile.
- Your smile is like a brilliant sunrise after a cloudy day, and I can’t get enough.
- You make me feel things I’ve never experienced before, and that’s why I care so much for you.
- Did you know that you’re, like, the most awesome person I know? I can’t even believe that you’re real half the time.
- When I’m with you, I can’t stop smiling.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, you are a certified dozen.
- You are so amazing that I just look forward to seeing you, even if we don’t do anything. Just being next to you is enough.
- Girl, did you just come from the runway? Because that outfit looks perfect on that rocking bod.
- Everyday I wake up knowing that you’re my girlfriend is a good day.
- You are the light of my life, and I never want to be in the dark again.
- Today may be rough but I know you can handle it. Do your best. Love you!
- I want to help you build your dreams into reality. You do so much for me that I want to show you how much I appreciate you.
- If I haven’t ever told you how much I love you, let me say it now. I love you more than anything.
- I probably don’t say this enough, but you are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
- I don’t know what I would do without you. You are truly my better half.
- If your beauty were a drop of water, it would be more than all the oceans combined.
- If your grace and elegance were starlight, it would include more stars than the whole Milky Way.
- Someone once asked me what the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen was, and I showed them a picture of you. They agreed.
- Have I told you that I love you today? Even if I have, it’s not something that I could ever say too often.
- The best part of my day is talking to you. The best part of my week is seeing you, and the best part of my life is being with you.
- Even if I had a dozen lifetimes, I don’t think I could ever show you how much I appreciate everything you do for me, or how much I love you.
- You are such a strong and resilient woman that you make me want to be a better, stronger man.
- I may have been born [X] years ago, but my life didn’t really begin until I met you.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Receive my free eBook The Ultimate Guide to Talking to Girls when you subscribe for email updates. Don't miss a post.