Nail art is the new trend nowadays. Everyone is going crazy over it. Girls love to play with nail paints and nail accessories. But most of them do not know much about nail art designs and they end up in a mess. Well do not worry now because we have gathered some really cute and easy step by step nail art designs for you. Not everyone can do nail art like a pro. We should know the basic knowledge about the skills, techniques, and materials. Only then you would be able to decorate your nails.
- Nail art stickers.
- Colored nail polishes
- Dotting tools
- Striping tapes.
- Sprinkle beads
- Loose glitter
- Stamping pad
- Top coat
- Base coat
- Tooth picks
- Q tips
- Acrylic paints
- Nail paint remover
- Nail art brush set
Step by step nail art designs:
Following are some ideas which will help you to learn nail step by step.
- This design is an extension of French nail art. It is simple yet classy. All you need is white paint, toothpicks and a top coat and you are all done.
- This is an easy nail art which is excellent for beginners. You will need black nail paint, white nail paint and a blue paint. The black bow will add the cuteness in the design.
- This gold leaf manicure is absolutely amazing. All you need is nail paints, glue and gold paper. You can also use foil paper if you want to.
- Black can never let you down. Black color gives a grace to your personality. Try this nail art which is a combination of different textures of black. All you need is matte black color, transparent top coat and some dotting tool.
- Are you a patriot? Try this nail art which is inspired by the American flag. All you need is red paint, blue paint, ribbons and some dotting tool. This is an extremely easy design which anyone can do.
- This nautical design will never go out of fashion. Put black nail paint as a base and use white ribbons to create strips. Add a little heart in the end to finish this adorable nail art.
- This is another version of black and gold combo. It looks amazing on any skin tone. Start with a gold color base and finish it off with a touch of black.
- This galaxy nail art is one of my favorite. I guarantee you that all your friends are going to love this nail art. Try it on a science exhibition or conference to stand out in the crowd. All you need are nail paints and a sponge to play with.
- Turquoise and gold combo always look gorgeous. With little practice and patience you can complete this look. Try this on a beach party to impress others.
- This is an excellent starter for beginners. Start with white base. Add colored polka dots on the edges with the help of a bobby pin or tooth pick. Finish the look with a transparent coat.
Our collection of Step by step nail art designs ends here, its time for you to test them at your end. Don’t forget to suggest, add something from your knowledge in our collection.