What kind of conversation do you want to have with a girl you’re talking to?
Do you want it to be bland and boring and uninspired, or do you want something more real and meaningful?
Too often, the questions we ask girls can be so drab, along the lines of work, the weather, or current events.
But that isn’t going to expand her or your mind, so why not try something smarter instead?
When thinking of smart questions to ask a girl, you want to think of things that will probe her intellectual senses and get her thinking.
Although emotion plays a large part in your burgeoning relationship, most girls want to engage more than just their feelings when talking to a guy.
Overall, you want to stimulate her brain as much as any other part of her body.
So, with that in mind, let’s open our creativity and come up with some intelligent questions to ask a girl.
Don’t worry, we won’t be getting too technical or anything (i.e., what’s the square root of 11?), so you don’t have to be a physicist to know what we’re talking about.
15 Smart Questions to Ask a Girl
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- What kind of stories do you like the most? Fantasy, romance, action, etc.
- What was your favorite subject in school? Why?
- If you could master one discipline in your life, what would it be?
- Is it better to learn a lot of different things or master one or two subjects?
- What’s something you’re passionate about? What would you dedicate your life to?
- Who is someone that inspires you? What about them is inspiring?
- What’s something that you would want to be remembered for?
- Is it better to offer charity to someone in need, or teach them to provide for themselves?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- What’s something you’ve done that you’re really proud of?
- What would you say is your best quality? Do you think others would say the same thing about you?
- What’s a hobby that you love to do? What about it makes you love it?
- Is it better to accrue wealth or be happy in your work?
- What qualities do you admire in a person? What kind of man would you want to date?
You might also be interested in deep questions to text a girl.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Receive my free eBook The Ultimate Guide to Talking to Girls when you subscribe for email updates. Don't miss a post.