Questions to ask a new girlfriend are helpful when you’re just starting out.
When you first start dating a girl, there are a lot of different things that you want to find out about her.
In fact, with so much information to discover, it can sometimes be a bit overwhelming.
As a result, you may forget crucial questions you want to ask, or you may wind up questioning her about things that don’t really matter.
Because we care about your fledgling relationship, we want to provide you with a comprehensive list of queries to ask your new lover.
Although we can’t anticipate everything you may want to know, this list should act as a sufficient guide.
Whether you pop the questions via text or in person, these are the ones that we think are most valuable.
Questions to Ask a New Girlfriend
- What kind of relationship do you want to have?
- What are your biggest turn ons? What about turn offs?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- Which holidays are most important to you?
- How do you feel about your family? Are you close with them?
- What about the future do you fear the most?
- What provides you the most comfort when you’re afraid or anxious?
- If money was no object, what would you do with your life?
- Is it better to reach for the stars and fail, or settle for less to avoid failure?
- Which relationship has impacted you the most?
- Do you think it’s a good idea to stay in contact with an ex?
- How much time should a couple spend together?
- In a relationship, is it essential to maintain some boundaries or is it better to share everything implicitly?
- What are the things that annoy you most?
- What kinds of things to you find romantic?
- What’s your dream career? Is it something you feel that you can work toward?
- In a relationship, should both partners split responsibilities 50/50, or are there some things that should be delegated according to your specific role?
- What’s the biggest goal that you hope to achieve someday?
- What kinds of things are on your bucket list? What have you crossed off so far?
- What’s something in your past that you wish you could change or erase?
- If two people who love each other have fundamentally different beliefs, do you think that they could make it work?
- Is it better to compromise or stick to your guns in an argument?
- What are three places you’d like to visit in the coming year?
- What’s your favorite food to eat? What could you eat all the time without getting sick of it?
- What’s your favorite kind of flower?
You might also like to read how to start a new relationship the right way.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Receive my free eBook The Ultimate Guide to Talking to Girls when you subscribe for email updates. Don't miss a post.