When you’re trying to get to know a girl, the questions you ask can make a significant impact on the kinds of conversations you’ll have.
If they’re too broad or general, then you may or may not find out the right information that can bring you closer together.
However, if you’re too specific, then it limits her ability to provide a sufficient answer.
So, today we’re going to be showing you the best open-ended questions to ask a girl.
These aren’t boring queries like “how are you?” or “what did you do over the weekend?”
These are designed to spur her imagination and get a great conversation going.
Also, being open-ended, these questions will provide a lot more insight than just her answers.
If she talks a lot about the subject, then it means that she’s interested.
If she gives short and sweet replies, it’s time to move on to something else.
So, without further ado, let’s get started.
22 Open Ended Questions to Ask a Girl
- What kind of career do you want to have? Are you working towards it right now?
- What places have you traveled to? What was your favorite?
- Where would you want to visit in the near future?
- What kind of goals do you have for yourself?
- What’s something you enjoy doing with other people? What’s your favorite group activity?
- What’s your idea of a perfect evening?
- If you could achieve any of your dreams, what would it be? What would have to happen for you to get there?
- Would kind of food could you never live without? Why?
- What’s something that’s holding you back from living your best life? Or are you living your best life already?
- What’s the secret to happiness?
- If you could spend the rest of your life traveling, would you do it? Why?
- What’s something that’s had a significant impact on your life? Who is the most impactful person in your life?
- What kind of qualities do you look for in another person?
- What’s the difference between friendship and an intimate relationship?
- If you could do anything with your life, what would you do?
- What are you most passionate about?
- What’s your favorite thing to do? Why do you love doing that more than anything else?
- If you could get paid to do anything, what would be the best thing for you?
- What motivates you to pursue your goals? What’s behind your drive?
- Do you have any fears that are holding you back? What are they?
- What’s the best thing about dating a new person? What’s the worst?
- How important is having a relationship to you?
You may also like to read about smart questions to ask a girl.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Receive my free eBook The Ultimate Guide to Talking to Girls when you subscribe for email updates. Don't miss a post.