Things to say to your girlfriend when you miss her. Being in love is always a good thing, as it inspires us to be better and to do better with ourselves.
However, although we wish that we could be with our significant lover all the time, there have to be some occasions where we are apart for extended periods.
For guys, missing your girlfriend can be intense and hard to deal with, especially because we’re trained to be tough and aloof at all times.
However, even if you choose to keep a stiff upper lip in public, in private, you want to get all mushy and lovey-dovey with your girl.
By opening up how you really feel, it enhances your relationship by showing that you’re vulnerable and that you’re not afraid to show your true self to her.
That way, when you are back together, the feelings will swell and make your reunion even more valuable and exciting.
So, if you’re struggling to find the right words to say to your girlfriend when you miss her, take these phrases as a guideline.
Although every girl is different, the vast majority of them want to be your priority, so these sentences will help show her how much she means to you.
Things to Say to Your Girlfriend When You Miss Her
- I miss your scent. You always smell so good, and it makes me feel warm and comfortable.
- I’m not saying that I’m counting the minutes since you’ve been away, but there are 1,400 minutes in a day, and I think we just crossed the one million mark. At least, it feels that way.
- Waking up without seeing you by my side makes my heart break, but then when I hear your voice, I feel better.
- I just want to be on the phone with you. We don’t even have to say anything. Just knowing you’re on the other side is enough for me.
- Looking at your picture helps me feel better about you being away, but I can’t wait to hold you in my arms again.
- Being away from you makes me realize how much I love being with you.
- I thought I was strong enough to handle you being gone, but it’s getting harder and harder without you next to me.
- I guess what I miss most about you is your smile. I love the way it lights up the room and my heart.
- I miss the little things about you, the way you laugh, the way you pull back your hair, (etc.) (make this personal about her)
- I’m so miserable when you’re not around. What makes it easier is knowing when we’ll be back together.
- When I lay in bed, I wish that you were by my side, snuggled up to me and drifting off to sleep.
- I reached out for you last night, and you weren’t there. It broke my heart. When am I going to see you?
- I feel like a puppy dog waiting for his owner to get back. I’m so much happier when I’m with you.
- I wish that I could just hold you in my arms and that time would stop for both of us. That would be amazing.
- Being away from you reminds of what life was like before I met you, and I have to say, damn I’m lucky!
- I didn’t think that I’d miss you so much, but my heart yearns for you when we’re apart.
- I don’t think that being away from you will get any easier, but I love looking forward to being back together again.
- When I’m apart from you, all I can think about is when I’m going to hold you again.
- I can’t stop thinking about you now that you’re away. It’s like you’re my drug and I’m in withdrawal.
- Being apart from you makes me appreciate the time that we do share because it sucks when we aren’t together.
- I don’t think I’ve ever felt lonely before until now. Please come back to me ASAP; I hate this feeling lol.
- I miss you so much, love.
- I think the happiest feeling in the world is when I get to hold you after being apart for so long. The rush of love and adrenaline is intoxicating.
- Missing you is one of the hardest struggles I’ve had to face. But, knowing that you’re there makes it bearable.
- Every time my phone goes off, my heart skips a beat, thinking that it’s you. When it isn’t, it sinks. Unless it’s my pizza delivery.
- I don’t think that they’ve invented a proper way to communicate that can show you how much I miss you. There need to be ways where I can hold you, even when you’re far away.
- I’ve been keeping track of every time I miss you in a single day. I write them down on a piece of paper. I’m running out of paper, though.
- I hope you know how much you mean to me. I love you, and I cannot wait to see you.
- Talking to you for five minutes is enough to hold me over, but I wish that I could spend my whole day with you.
- When you left, I gave you my heart. I can’t wait for you to come back so that I can be whole again.
- I can’t stop thinking about how much I miss you and how much I love you. Are you thinking the same things?
- Your love is my shelter from the wind and the cold. When we’re apart, I feel like I’m standing in a snowstorm.
- Your love is intoxicating, but being apart feels like a hangover.
- I miss snuggling with you on the couch and watching a movie. It’s not the same when you’re not there; it feels empty.
- I miss you more than you could ever imagine, and I love you more than you’ll ever know.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Receive my free eBook The Ultimate Guide to Talking to Girls when you subscribe for email updates. Don't miss a post.