35 Sweet things to say to your girlfriend on Valentine’s Day.
Now that we’re well into the new year, that means two things.
First, it’s already time to stop pretending that you’re going to commit to those new year resolutions, and second, it’s almost Valentine’s Day.
If this holiday throws you for a loop because you’re never sure what to get your girlfriend, we’re here to help.
Thankfully, for most women, all it takes is some personal attention and effort, and she will be impressed no matter what you do.
Although classic standbys like a romantic dinner or an expensive gift are sure to delight her (provided that they mean something to her specifically), you can go the extra mile by saying sweet nothings in her ear all day as well.
Better yet, put your thoughts and sentiments into a beautiful and well-crafted Valentine’s Day card.
To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of the top 35 things to say to your girlfriend on this most intimate of holidays.
Assuming that all goes well, you can thank us later.
- I used to think that Valentine’s was a stupid and vapid holiday. That is until I met you.
- Although I love you every day of the year, today is when my love counts double. At least, that’s what the Valentine’s rules say.
- I wish every day could be Valentine’s day because then I could shower you with affection and it wouldn’t be weird or overbearing.
- If my love were a rose petal, all of the gardens on Earth couldn’t match my desire for you.
- This Valentine represents my heart, so cherish it and care for it as much as I do you.
- You are sweeter than any chocolate I could buy, but I bought you some anyway, just for comparison.
- If your love were like wine, I would be drunk every day.
- I hope that you know how much I appreciate and cherish every moment we’re together.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, it’s Valentine’s day, and I love you.
- You are the chocolate coating to my strawberry.
- You are more beautiful than any rose, sweeter than any candy, and more loving than any card. For me, every day is Valentine’s, because you make my life so complete.
- Loving you is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
- If your love were sunshine, it would be brighter than all of the stars in the sky.
- I can’t wait to spend the rest of our Valentine’s Days together.
- Even if Valentine’s were every day, I would never grow tired of professing my love for you.
- I hope you know that my love for you permeates every day of the year, not just today. That being said, I love so much. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Out of all of the Valentines I’ve had in my life, you are the one that means the most to me.
- I know it’s cheesy and corny, but will you be my valentine? It would make me happier than you could ever know.
- The depth of my love for you is greater than any ocean.
- I am yours until the end of time, I will always be your Valentine.
- I shall give you a kiss for every Valentine’s day that we celebrate together. One day, I hope to kiss you more than a hundred times.
- I hope we celebrate Valentine’s day until the day we’re old and gray.
- Today is just another day. That is, I’ve fallen in love you with as I do every day.
- When I think of you, my heart soars.
- My feelings for you are too much to put into words, or into a card. I want to show you how much I love you every day of the year.
- Saying that you’re mine always makes me happy, but saying that you’re my valentine makes me giddy.
- I never thought that someone could mean so much to me, but I can’t imagine living without you.
- I never want to spend another Valentine’s day without you.
- You are the thing that makes every day worthwhile, and you’re the reason why I wake up smiling every morning.
- I can’t think of a better way to spend this Valentine’s day than by loving you with all of my heart.
- If my love for you was a candy heart, all of the factories in the world couldn’t produce enough to show my affection.
- Today let’s celebrate as two kindred spirits, walking this Earth in harmony together.
- Be my Valentine, and I will follow you to the ends of the Earth.
- I know that my words cannot express my true feelings for you, so I’ll have to settle for saying “I love you” every day for the rest of my life.
- No matter what happens today, it will be the best Valentine’s day because I’ve spent it with you.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Receive my free eBook The Ultimate Guide to Talking to Girls when you subscribe for email updates. Don't miss a post.