Having a girlfriend can be the best thing ever.
Not only does it rock to have someone who loves spending time with you and appreciates you, but it allows you to be as romantic as possible.
You love your girlfriend, but are you showing her your feelings as much as you should?
While most girls aren’t that clingy or needy, they need just as much validation about their value as you do.
Thus, it’s imperative that you take the time to share what’s going on inside your head whenever possible.
The more you can show her how much you love being with her, the more likely she is to return the favor.
Although the traditional standbys are fine for most occasions, they can get a little stale after a while.
Thus, rather than repeating the same “I love you,” “you make me happy,” and “I adore you” over and over again, we want you to mix things up.
Here is a list of the top 25 sweet things to say to your girlfriend to melt her heart. If she wasn’t already in love with you before, she will be after you say these things.
Sweet Things to Say to Melt Her Heart
- I wake up in the morning with a smile on my face, all thanks to the fact that I remember that I’m yours.
- When I’m awake, you’re always on my mind. When I’m asleep, I dream of you. Yet, that’s still not enough for me.
- When we’re not together, I miss you. I want to share so many moments with you that I get sad when I can’t do that.
- I should start wearing sunglasses whenever we’re together, because your smile is brighter than the sun and twice as meaningful.
- I could count how many ways I love you on the stars, but I’m afraid that I will run out of them before I finish.
- Being around your energy revitalizes me. It’s like I’m a battery and you’re a charger. I would be empty without you.
- One of my favorite things to do is imagine what the future will be like with you in my life. I can’t wait to share everything with you.
- Knowing that you’re by my side makes me prepared for any challenge. I used to be nervous about failing, but now that we’re together I know that I can do anything. You inspire me.
- Even though we’ve spent so much time together, I still cherish all of the moments we have, because each one is as meaningful as the last. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of it.
- When we’re together, I feel like I can fly. When we’re apart, I crave the next time we’ll be close because the feeling is so incredible.
- I could try to put my love for you into words, but I’m afraid that the right ones haven’t been invented yet.
- Being around you inspires me to be the best version of myself. I believe that without you I would not be the person I am today, and I can’t thank you enough for that.
- I used to think that I couldn’t trust anyone with my heart, so I kept it guarded at all times. Once you came along, I not only gave you the key, but I gave you the rest of me as well. It was easier than I thought it’d be.
- You make me believe that true love exists. I can’t imagine what life would be like if I were with another person. You are the best thing to happen to me.
- Do you feel like destiny brought us together? I didn’t think it was possible, but somehow I believe the universe created us to be the perfect match.
- My love for you is so deep that no matter what struggles we face, I’m always glad that we get to face them together. Nothing can change that.
- I used to think that being romantic and gushy was for suckers. Now that I’m with you, I guess you can call me a sucker. I have no regrets.
- If I could spend the rest of my life holding you in my arms and showering you with kisses, I would die happily.
- I wish that I could capture all of the moments we share so that I can rewatch them for all time. I guess my memories will have to do.
- Whenever I’m feeling stressed, sad, or frustrated, I just remember that I’m yours, and all of that negativity just flows away.
- I used to think that I understood what love and happiness were. However, I now realize that I was not prepared for it – you’re so much better than what I imagined.
- I am the Earth and you are the Sun. My existence revolves around you and I couldn’t be happier.
- Being with you is so intoxicating that I could spend hours just sitting next to you and it would be the best time of my life.
- Thinking about all of the moments we’ll get to share together makes me happier than you could ever know.
- I feel like even if circumstances were different, we would still end up together. Our love for each other spans continents and time itself – we’re meant to be.
You might also be interested in how to show your girlfriend you love her.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Receive my free eBook The Ultimate Guide to Talking to Girls when you subscribe for email updates. Don't miss a post.