Sweet things to say to your new girlfriend will kick off the relationship right.
When you first start dating a new girlfriend, things are fresh and exciting. This is when your relationship is still all about finding out as much as you can about each other and embracing the chemistry you both share.
Because now is when your feelings are getting to be their most potent, you want to take the time to share them with your new girl. Show her how much you appreciate being with her, and give her a taste of what’s to come in your relationship.
With that in mind, we want to provide you with a list of sweet things to say to your new girlfriend to make her realize how lucky she is to be with you. You already feel that way about her, so why not share the excitement and promise of the future together?
Whether it’s through text or in person, these sayings are going to provide you with a strong foundation on which to build your new relationship. So use them wisely.
For When You’re Brand New
These days, most people don’t like to put labels on a relationship until they’ve been dating for a little while. No matter how long it takes for you guys to try on the “boyfriend/girlfriend” titles, it can still be thrilling, even if you’ve dated for a few months beforehand.
These lines are all about expressing yourself in a way that shows how much you like being around her, but now is not the time to get too serious. Wait until you’ve been official for a few months before getting too deep with your sentiments.
For now, these are perfect.
Sweet Things to Say to Your New Girlfriend
- Being able to call you my girlfriend makes me happier than I thought it would.
- I wake up every morning refreshed and revitalized knowing that we’re together.
- Since we’ve made it official, I haven’t been able to stop smiling.
- I know we’re still new to each other, but I have to say that I have an excellent feeling about us.
- Where have you been all my life? You make me so happy I can’t contain it.
- Now that we’re together I feel like I can take on the world. I can overcome any challenge with you by my side.
- Your energy is so infectious that it’s getting into my dreams. I can’t stop thinking about you.
- It feels like you’re with me all the time because my thoughts are always about you.
- You have knocked me out with your incredible beauty and aura – I’m hooked, and I don’t want to stop.
- Being around you is like getting a contact high. I need a re-up ASAP.
When You’ve Been Dating a Little While
How long does it take for your relationship to go from the “new” phase into something more comfortable? Well, that depends on a variety of factors, but we would say that once you hit the one-year anniversary, you can call it a serious relationship.
Thus, these are the things you should be saying after making it official and being together for around six months or so. The magic of being together is no longer as palpable as it was, but that’s a good thing. Now is when you can decide if you are meant to go the distance. These sayings reflect a positive outlook on the future of your relationship.
- Since I’ve been with you I can’t stop thinking about the future. It looks so bright with you and me together.
- You are the light of my life. I didn’t realize that I was shrouded in darkness until you came along and bathed me in your energy.
- It might be a little early, but my feelings for you are only getting stronger and deeper. I think I’m falling for you, big time.
- When I think about spending time apart from you, it makes me sad and depressed. I only want to be near you from now on.
- I’ve been waiting for someone like you to come along. Now that you’re here, you’re so much better than I could have imagined.
- Before I met you, I wasn’t sure how my future was going to go. Now that we’re together, I see it clearly, and it makes me smile.
- I never thought I would wind up being with someone as incredible, beautiful, and meaningful as you. I still can’t believe that we’re together.
- I’m as hooked on you now as I was when we first started seeing each other. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of your energy.
- The more time I spend with you and the more stuff I find out about you, the more I want to be with you in the future.
- Before, I didn’t quite get what it meant to be in love. Being with you has shown me what it’s all about, and I’m enjoying every moment of it.
Read more cute things to say to your girl here.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Receive my free eBook The Ultimate Guide to Talking to Girls when you subscribe for email updates. Don't miss a post.