Sweet things to say to your girlfriend to make her cry… well, can sweet things really make her cry? Thing is…girls are innocent beings and crying is the best means for them to express their feelings. Those feelings may be of joy or sorrow; they nonetheless cry to express them. When a boy is in love with a girl, the most difficult situation for him is to find words to communicate with his girlfriend. In this article, we are going to solve this problem by writing sweet things to say to your girlfriend to make her cry. As someone said, I make my girlfriend cry a lot. Of course, it’s because of all those sweet things I say and do for her, but I still make her cry a lot. I guess it’s a good thing.
Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Cry
- I want you, nothing else, just you.
- Listen to me, okay? I’m in love with you. I love you every second of the day. And I’ve never loved anyone like I love you. I cry over you not because I’m in pain but because I feel so blessed that I just can’t hide my emotions. You are on my mind every moment. I’ve never missed anyone as I miss you. You are someone special to me. Please be with me ever and ever.
- You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. I love our late night talks and the way you fall asleep on my chest when we watch movies. I love how you laugh even when my jokes aren’t funny. Your smiles make my day brighter and sweet. You are perfect. I love you.
- I am throwing a tear in the ocean. And I will only stop loving you when you are able to find that tear.
- If you make a girl laugh, then she likes you. But if you make a girl cry, she will love you.
- I want to make this work. I want to show you that you’re perfect. That you’re worth being someone’s first and last choice. I want to take you out and show you off. And I haven’t wanted something as badly as I have wished for you. To make you feel special and comfortable, I will do everything possible.
- I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest good-bye.
- You should know that I have started to like you less and less now as I have started loving you more and more.
- Honestly, I can talk about you all day and all through the night, and even now I have a million more things to say. Be that as it may, too many words get to be good for nothing, so I’ll simply end it at “you’re the most magnificent individual I’ve ever met, and I can’t envision not having you in my life.”
- My heart races the moment I see you. (Let’s keep going with more sweet things to say to make your girlfriend cry.)
- So when your trust blazes and you know your cravings, don’t hold a glass over the fires. Don’t release your icy heart. I will call you by name and I will share the journey.
- I sent angels to look after you. They came back after a while and said angels cannot guard angels.
- You are the reason I am alive and happy today. (This one can be used as an amazing text to send to your girlfriend.)
- They say pictures are worth a thousand words but when I look at your picture I can only say three words: I love you.
- When you are not around, I feel gloomy and sad. I can’t even breathe properly without you.
- Life without you is like a worn out and broken pencil…useless and pointless.
- God must be really happy when he created you. You are his great creation.
- You are not only my partner but also my best friend and guardian angel. I don’t know what will I ever do without you
- You are the sunshine in my darkest days.
- With your love and care, I feel like I can conquer the whole wide world.
This was the small effort to present sweet things to say to your girlfriend to make her cry.